Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rock climbing

Rick's mom got a new van and Willie wanted to take us somewhere in it so we went up Provo canyon for dinner and fun. That morning, Rick and I went on a lunch date up the canyon too. His mom watched Owen and Sadie and Rick and I rode the tandem bike from her house up to Vivian park, had a picnic lunch and rode back. Round trip it was 25 miles. It was the longest bike ride I've ever been on. I had a lot of fun on our date.

Anyway, back to that night. We went up to Vivian and had a picnic dinner and then the kids played for a bit on the playground. Owen even climbed a tree! After we got everything cleaned up we got the strollers and walked down to Bridalveil falls. This year they made a little pond and filled it with fish that you can feed so we have been up there a couple times. This time Owen said that he wanted to get in the water so he and Rick went off and I stayed with Sadie to feed the fish. After a bit we looked over and Owen was climbing up the rocks toward the falls. He just kept going and going and going. I don't know when he would have stopped if we hadn't made him come down.





















No comments:

Post a Comment