Monday, June 14, 2010

1:30 AM

Don't you just love waking up to your child screaming at 1:30 in the morning and seeing a light on outside your room and just knowing that whoever is out there woke them up because you know they never wake up just randomly at night anymore by themselves?!?! This is one of my frustrations with living in a basement. It's especially bad for me right now because sleep is hard enough for me; I don't need to be woken up too. I can't go back to sleep after getting up with Owen and it just ruins my night and makes me cranky and pretty much useless the next day. I cannot wait to have my own house. I will never take it for granted and will be ever so grateful when that day finally comes. Hopefully it's sooner than later because I don't know how much more my sanity can handle.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I can totally relate! Eva wakes up every single morning now at about 5 because that's when my father-in-law starts walking around the house! I hate it and feel the same way about getting my own house. That's just funny to hear you say the same thing. Sorry you can't go back to sleep though. That's really a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did eventually fall asleep around 5-ish but Owen was up by 9, so I didn't get much sleep. He's already down for the night tonight, so I get to go to bed early. :)

    ReplyDelete