Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ten Months

So yesterday was Owen's 10 month birthday. Still not walking, as we, or at least I, had hoped but he's getting so close and also is really close to saying more words. He's pretty close with grandma and Halie and Dog. You can really tell that he is trying so hard. He also is getting a lot smarter. Sometimes the things he does really amazes me. He will walk across the room and hand me something if I ask him a couple times and he knows when he does something he's not supposed to and gets "in trouble" for it and many more things. He's also a little speed demon. He can make it from the living room to the stairs and halfway up in like 20 seconds. We are constantly chasing him around. It's exhausting at times but he's so cute and we love watching him improve and grow.

Sadie is also continuing to grow healthily and keeps telling me she wants out, sometimes not so comfortably, but she's still got roughly 10 weeks to go. I cannot wait to get her out of me! This pregnancy has not been a walk in the park for me. I've experienced a lot of pains this time around and just not feeling well or active. I'm also to the point where I cannot sleep at all. It's awful just lying in bed extremely tired but not able to fall asleep. I know once she comes I'll be up all night feeding her but at least sleeping will be possible once again. I also can't wait to have my body back. I've pretty much been pregnant for the past two years. I don't remember what it's like to not be pregnant. Hopefully Owen still knows me without the huge bump he climbs on everyday. I'm excited to see how he reacts when his new sister comes. Hopefully he doesn't try pulling out what hair she might have.

Rick has been out of school for a couple weeks now and it has been so nice having him all to ourselves and not have to worry about him getting his school work done. He's kind of taking a break this semester (first one since, well, ever!). He will be going to MATC and updating his EMT Intermediate certification and since he's going through there, it's only a two month course, starting June 7th. We're excited to have so much time to spend together, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment