Monday, April 25, 2011

Grandma's birthday

On Friday, April 15th, we went to Crystal Hot Springs for Rick's mom's birthday. I wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like, since it had been raining and snowing for a week or two but everyone else seemed to think it would be warm. It looked like a nice day here in Provo, so we were set to go. We traveled two hours north and when we got out of the car, realized it was cold up there. We hurried into the nice hot water and then it was too cold to get out and get the camera to take pictures, plus I was holding one of the two kids most the time, so this explains why the pictures are of the car ride there and nothing else. I wish I would've taken pictures but oh well, next time.
This is Owen's famous "silly face"
It came to be because one night, I laid him down to change his diaper to go to bed and I look at his face and he was looking at me like this. I could not stop laughing and he just kept looking at me like that. To this day, it still keeps me laughing and he knows I like it, so he likes to show it to me more than other people. I see it more when it's just me and him up late at night. I love him more than he'll ever know!


He slept about half the way. Lately he's been taking occasional naps, which is weird because he hasn't taken naps for like a year now. Most the time he wakes up screaming and continues throughout the night, so we don't like him taking them.
My wonderful husband, looking through Willie's phone. He wasn't happy I was taking pictures of him.
And the beautiful Sadie!
..All dressed for warm weather, might I add. I didn't even bring a blanket for her. Luckly I packed her pajama's for afterward. It was still cold though. Willie was the only one prepared with a jacket which he graciously shared with me and the kids.


The next day, 4/16/11, was grandma's actual birthday and we hosted a barbeque for her at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment